The PRO49QL quick-mount double-gooseneck cardioid condenser microphone is designed to plug into any standard XLRF-type surface or cable connector. With a flat, smooth frequency response and self-contained electronics, this mic features a quiet, fixed-placement, long-life gooseneck and wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance. Available in two lengths: 13.07" (PRO49Q); 16.46" (PRO49QL).
- Wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power modules
- Flat, smooth frequency response
- Quiet, fixed-placement long-life gooseneck
- Plugs into any standard XLRF-type surface or cable connector
- Overall length of 16.46" (418.0 mm)
- Also available in a 13.07" (332.0 mm)-long version as PRO49Q
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 70-16,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -37 dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 134 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: 106 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 66 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requiremens: 9-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Weight: 3.0 oz (84 g)
- Dimensions: 16.46" (418.0 mm) long, 0.47" (12.0 mm) head diameter, 0.74" (18.9 mm) base diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
|PRO 49QL Specification Sheet||67 KB|
|PRO 49QL Polar Pattern||52 KB|
|PRO 49QL Frequency Response||46 KB|
|PRO49QL Declaration of Conformity||75 KB|
Audio-Technica AT8146 Microphone Windscreen
Audio-Technica AT8153 Microphone Windscreen
AT8615A Microphone Desk Stand
Audio-Technica AT8615A Microphone Desk Stand
AT8615RS Microphone Desk Stand
Audio-Technica AT8615RS Microphone Desk Stand
AT8646QM Microphone Shock-mount Plate
Audio-Technica AT8646QM Microphone Shock-mount Plate
AT8647QM/S Microphone Shock-mount Plate
Audio-Technica AT8647QM/S Microphone Shock-mount Plate
AT8651 Threaded-mount Adapter
Audio-Technica AT8651 Threaded-mount Adapter
AT8666 Microphone Desk Stand
Audio-Technica AT8666 Microphone Desk Stand
AT8666RSC Microphone Desk Stand with switch and external contact closure
Audio-Technica AT8666RSC Microphone Desk Stand with switch and external contact closure
AT8666RSP Microphone Desk Stand with switch
Audio-Technica AT8666RSP Microphone Desk Stand with switch
Safe Buying Guide
1) Buy Only From Authorised Dealers
Purchase only from authorised, which ensures you will receive a genuine product and receive high levels of pre and post sales service.
When you buy from an authorised dealer, whether at a shop or online, you can be sure you're buying a genuine, factory-new product. Authorised dealers will have access to the latest product knowledge and be able to offer a full warranty service in the event of problems.
2) Buying Safely From Amazon, eBay, etc
While Amazon themselves are an authorised online dealer of many headphones brands, many resellers who sell through Amazon are not. When purchasing, it is important to note where the product is being "shipped from and sold by," which is stated clearly in the header for each product on Amazon.
Many resellers on eBay selling headphone products are not authorised dealers, but instead are individuals or traders who do not provide the level of before and after sales support that is expected by headphone manufacturers.
3) If In Doubt Ask
If you are in any doubt about the retailer you are considering purchasing from please check with us.
Understand The Risks
If you purchase headphones from an unauthorised you risk the possibility of receiving faulty, fake or even stolen goods with little hope of obtaining warranty support in the event that the product develops a fault.
Unfortunately, Audio-Technica products are sometimes sold by companies that are not authorised dealers. Goods sold by these unauthorised companies may come from a variety of sources, including:
- Purchased via a grey secondary market (often from outside Europe that will not have warranty cover).
- Fake goods not produced by the manufacturer.
- Damaged, defective or so-called “B” grade stock.
- Stolen goods.
Many of these unauthorised resellers list products via Amazon Marketplace, eBay and similar sales outlets, but there are also more established retail stores who obtain stock via these unauthorised channels. If you are in any doubt, please contact Audio-Technica prior to making your purchase or check our dealer databases of authorized resellers:
The following websites are known resellers of fake Audio-Technica headphones.
The following websites are non-authorized resellers of Audio-Technica headphones and Audio-Technica strongly recommends European customers do NOT purchase from these stores:
In addition, Audio-Technica strongly advises customers against buying from eBay, or from any website where the price appears unusually low.